Thursday, August 18, 2005

Out of Pocket; Quick Roundup

Life has sped up a few notches and I've been left with very, very little time to blog. Many thanks to those who have commented. I'll try to respond sooner or later--whenever things calm down again.

In the mean time...
  1. Andy from Siberianlight.net was kind enough to send me an interesting link about Jews in Mongolia. Actually, there were 3 or 4 such stories on the wires when he sent it. Very interesting. Check it out. I'd be interested to know if any Mongolians have converted to Judaism.
  2. Always wanted to go to Mongolia, but never have? Here's more fuel for the fire.
  3. It's a bad summer in Mongolia for animal diseases that can be contracted by humans--Anthrax (another story here) and Avian Flu. Hopefully this doesn't cancel out your desire to visit Mongolia.
  4. Here's something on the Mongolian gold rush. I haven't commented on it in the past, but it's a growing issue there and is constantly in the news (mining in general is, too).
That's it for now. Signing off...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to the travel article in USA Today. I really wish I could take leave to visit this year, but I suppose I'll have to wait another year before I can go where my heart desires.
Great blog, please continue sharing your thoughts, views and ideas.

8/23/2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home